Dev Blog: Production Blitz #9
Hello Tiebreaker fans
Last week-end was our 9th production blitz and for the first time Rich hosted the event.
It started very early Friday morning and ended Saturday afternoon. Rich did everything in style, the place was nicely setup and the food was excellent. Another first this week-end was our first visitor during a production blitz, a friend and former colleague our ours Miguel came to visit. It was great to have him give his opinion on our work and of course being together again is always a blast. Aside from goofing around here’s what was accomplished during the week-end
- Talked about our progress and our plan for the future
- Integration of art assets. The nuke among others
- Completed first pass of level tweak (more pass to come)
- Reviewed sound effects (done by a secret friend of ours)
- Fixed bugs
- Creation of a video to announce the winner of the weirdo poll
- Started on a new type of tile that will allow us to keep shape formation throughout level
- Designed Shapes attack patterns
- Drank beer and ate poutines
- Laughed at this way more than we should.
Our 10th production blitz will be held in the end of october, we can’t wait for it. In the meantime here are a couple of pictures to enjoy.